What They Are Saying About Hammock Dunes
Fred Funk, 8-Time PGA Winner & Member, Hammock Dunes Club
“…members must be ecstatic to have these two meticulously maintained facilities that are as challenging as they are diverse…”
Tom Fazio, Course Designer
“Hammock Dunes is a very special place. The Links is a world class course on a world class piece of land.”
Rees Jones, Course Designer
“The Creek Course meanders through 680 acres…Immersed in these natural surroundings, a round of golf here is a pure escape.”
DECEMBER 7-10, 2013
Tournament at a Glance
- Limited to 24 Teams
1 professional & 3 amateurs per team.
- 54 Holes, three days plus complimentary practice round
- Professionals Guaranteed $750.
Total professional purse $22,800.
- Amateur prizes total $7,200
in gift certificates, plus trophies
- Shopping spree for all players – $400 per person
- Three nights luxury accommodations at Hammock Beach Resort
- Opening banquet, Oceanfront awards luncheon. Breakfast and lunch included on tournament days, plus much more
- Professionals are complimentary.
- Amateur fee $1925
- Spouse / guest fee for all non golf activities $200
- Max handicap is 18. Anybody more than 18 will play as an 18.
Hammock Dunes Golf
Two World-Class, Private, Exclusive, Championship Golf Courses
- Tom Fazio Design
- Oceanfront Course
- Rees Jones Design
- Host of several US Open and Florida Amateur Qualifiers
- Play through pine forests, lakes and along the Intracoastal Waterway with spectacular vistas